Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy Sunday!

So Sunday was very busy! I went to church with Andrew and my mom and some of her friends and then we went to lunch at Old Chicago. It was a good time. Andrew really likes going to church and that makes me happy as he seems to really get something out of it and he also has been behaving and being such a good boy lately. I really hope that it continues to go in this direction as he is making me so proud and he really makes me want to do lots of special and fun things with him now that I know that he can behave.

So then we went home and I cleaned our horrifying kitchen, so much work!! I then ended up putting away the ornaments and getting our tree ready to be carried outside. I am going to really need to get on things with Andrew's room and I am so excited to clean my floors with the Shark!! I am going to do those two things tonight and work more on the laundry and then next weekend it is cleaning all weekend long.

I have a very busy week ahead of me. I have to go to court on Friday!! That is going to be one heck of a trip in itself but I have faith that all is going to be working out for the better in the end. I am super stressed, just freaked out thinking that I had missed traffic court and it is on January 28th not December 28th as I had thought that it had been. So I freaked out and stressed for no good reason at all. I also realized last night that I had expired tags on my car and that I need to go and take care of that tomorrow as well. And then I had a bill come late to me from the Children's Place and I have to run out there to drop off the payment to avoid getting a late fee and I am so freaking out and afraid that I am going to forget something. Plus I am trying to get things in order for me to pay off bills and get things in order. I am super happy that I am going to be able to pay off some of the bills when I get my tax return and that I am going to be able to buy some of the stuff that I would like to for the two kids. I am going to get some winter clothing for next year for both of them and each of them a winter coat and then I want to get Shane and I each some clothes as well. After tax returns though I am going to pay off one of my big loans and one of my small credit cards so that will be some extra cash each month that I do not have right now!

So cheers for paying off debt and feeling better financially!! And best of luck to you all!! I hope that your days are going well and that good blessings and good fortune will come to you as well!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a crazy day! Good luck with getting things paid off.... it feels so good to get rid of debt!