Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful!

So I have been reflective this Thanksgiving about all of the things that I am thankful for. I am so thankful for the life that I live and the simple joys that I have every day that others are not as fortunate to have. I am thankful for my children, they are amazing and they make me happier each time that I get to spend a moment with them. I only hope that I am always able to make them as happy as they make me.

I am thankful for Shane, he is wonderful and I could not have asked for a more perfect man to share my life with. I am thankful for my family, most of all my 'rents and bro. They are all amazing people whom I can share great things with. I am thankful for the close friends that I have and the aquaintences that I have as well. I am thankful for my job and for the fact that even though my employment is not as good as what I would hope for that I have employment during this time of great economic need in our country.

And lastly but certainly not least, I am thankful for our troops who are risking their lives each and every day and some of them giving up their lives so that I can have the freedoms and liberty which I enjoy. I will be the first to admit that I am antiwar but I do respect those who are following out the orders to which they are given.

No comments: