Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome to the World Huxley Tyler!!

Well I promise now to try and be better about things since my blog has take a backseat to my hectic and often crazy life. I am hoping to be able to work hard to promote things and hopefully get into a better position with my writing where I call more of the shots and have fewer problems than what has currently been happening.

I welcomed my third child just over a week ago into this world. Things were rough for him at first as Huxley Tyler was forced to undergo five spinal taps in order to get the needed spinal fluid and further there were a number of other things that were involved in his needs. He was having some difficulties in his breathing and they were unable to pinpoint things. He is doing great now but he still has some breathing difficulties at times. We just have to watch him close especially around large crowds of people and make sure that he is not passed around when we are in a group. They said that passing a baby is one of the most stressful things that you can put them through. It kind of sucks in some ways to have to tell family and friends that they can't hold your baby but in other ways it is kind of nice as I am able to hold him and when I don't want him passed around (I hate the pass the baby game!!) I have a real excuse instead of just looking like a psycho mom bitch!!

Althea is adjusting to her little brother well. She loves the baby and gives him kisses and cuddles all of the time. It is adorable to watch the two of them together. Andrew is doing well too, things have been rough after a vacation with this dad (the first time his dad ever took him anywhere) and he came home to where it was like taking a step back to a year prior. We had worked so hard to get him to start behaving and being the little boy that he used to be and then it was like a huge backtrack when he started behaving this way. He gets completely out of hand and out of control and most of the time it is just because he is having problems. However he is doing great in school and really enjoying so many other areas of life.

School is going okay. I am doing well in two of my classes which have been going great. One of my classes I had to drop as I am not good at science and math and it got to be too difficult for me. I guess I will have to find an easier lab science to take sometime down the road when I am able to do so. Things are going well in every other area of life. Writing is picking back up so I am able to at least start paying all of my bills next month and hopefully I can earn some extra income to be able to make enough money to buy some Christmas presents as well. I keep hoping to find a part time job as well. My goal is get a job at the YMCA but who knows if that will be possible. I really want to work in their child care room as I would not have to leave the kiddos and could enjoy my time with them while I was at work as well.

No comments: