Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow!!

Things are going great!! Things are busy and crazy and things are going great with writing, just keeping busy working on so much! The freelancingi s really picking up and I am not even to the point of having to turn down jobs and I don't bid on anything through the two websites that I was bidding on jobs through. I have a ton of writing to do today and all in all a crazy day with the kids.

We are going this morning to deliver cookie dough to the wonderful people that I used to work with. Then we have to go and pick up Althea's pictures, next is sorting photographs and getting pictures ready for the family, then picking up Andrew for the dentist, somehow getting some writing done during all of this and then delivering the final cookie dough to the friends and family who are only home at night!! It is going to be one long and busy day and I am sure at the end of it I am going to be super tired, especially since I have articles, papers and blogs to write!! Wow!! So much going on and so little time to do it!

No comments: